Our Kayan is a dahabeya on the model of those owned by the royals and celebrities during the 19th century and beginning of the 20th. Our dahabeya combines the charm of the ancient times with modern confort (Airco, Wifi) , and in accordance to sustainable development (solar panels, recycling of water…). Sailing is such a quite way to travel. Our dahabeya can stop at places where big boats can’t.
She is equipped with 6 cabins et de 2 panoramic suites and can host until 17 passengers. Each cabin has a private bathroom, air conditioning and Wifi.
The deck is large and covered by a tent against direct sun. You will find everything to sit or lie down on the deck. Foods is served on large tables on the deck too. There is also a bar, with complementary hot and soft drinks. Alcohol can be served against payment.
There is also a large living room inside, where you can sit comfortably as well. Laundry and housekeeping is done on a daily basis.
We propose our dahabeya to groups or individuals, for different durations, offers upon request. As an indication, from May to August, the whole boat, with equipment and all services, can be hired from 1 800€ per night.
For reservation per cabin, at the same period : from 220€ per night per person in a double cabin, with a minimum of 8 persons.
Suggestion for a cruise :
- Day 1: Lunch on board and sailing – dinner and night on Fawasy
- Day 2: Sailing to Ramadi – short walk – lunch – walk in Wadi El Chott. Sailing to Gebel Silsila. Dinner and Night facing Horemheb.
- Day 3: Walk in Gebel Silsila – lunch on board – sailing and walk in Qarn El Dib. Night on Munhïa.
- Day 4: Sailing to and visit of Kom Ombo Sailing – lunch – Night on left bank of Aswan
- Day 5: Arrival in Aswan – End of Cruise